Mother Nature's Jeans®
"The Most Comfortable Jeans I've Ever Worn"
Designed in New Zealand.
- Temperature Regulating: Our Merino Wool Lining keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold.
- Super Soft: Our Merino Wool has been carefully developed for your skin to provide comfort which is superior to any other material.
- Odor-destroying: Merino Wool absorbs odor caused by bacteria—trapping their smell and keeping them from building up. This means you can wear your odor-resistant jeans for longer without having to worry about smelling.
- Durable: Our Merino Wool is six times more durable than cotton, so you don’t need to replace your jeans as often.
- Best for: Hiking, farming, horse riding, mountain biking, travel and everyday use.
- Machine Washable: Keeps your jeans looking and feeling like new.
Learn more about our operations.
Model is wearing size US 4.
Our products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Mother Nature's Jeans products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Something not quite right or need a new size?
Returns or exchanges are on us.
We accept returns on items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
All returned items must be in their original unwashed and unworn condition and must include any original packaging.
Go ahead and email: email@example.com to return by mail, or alternatively feel free to give us a call on
+64 22 197 8833
MotherNaturesJeans.com accepts the following payment methods :
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
The amount will be charged to your card once the articles are shipped. MotherNaturesJeans.com features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you do not have to re-enter them for future purchases.
Carbon footprint: we work to continually reduce the environmental footprint of our products.
The remaining carbon emissions associated with all activities in this product’s life cycle are carefully calculated, and we commit to invest funds into carbon removal projects that protect and restore natural ecosystems to tackle climate change.
Superfine and Cozy
Mother Nature's Jeans are itch-free on the inside and durable on the outside.
The thread count of our merino has been carefully selected and developed to provide the ultimately comfortable pair of jeans.
Our Merino Sheep Care
We shear our Merino sheep in the middle of summer so that their coat can be fully grown again - in time for winter.
Each sheep is given free range living conditions on vast farmland to ensure the lowest extra fine micron count - which maximizes the benefits and softness of our wool.
They fit perfectly and the merino gives them such a nice softness when wearing them!
I bought my husband a pair for his 60th birthday and he absolutely adores these jeans. The merino helps him out of bed on a cold day.
I'm on my feet a lot and since wearing these it's made long days much more enjoyable and relaxing.